Options for Art Instruction
Online Private Coaching
Arrange your consultation by phone or with Nancy’s online meeting room where photos, videos and live demos can easily be shared.
Visit Santa Fe and work directly with Nancy in her studio
Nancy offers custom private classes in her Santa Fe studio. From one person to small groups up to eight. You choose dates, times, session length and theme. All ages and levels welcome. All painting supplies included. Nancy’s modern 1300 sq ft art studio, four miles from downtown Santa Fe, is neighbor to many hotels and restaurants.
Suggested Workshop Themes
- Understanding Painting Critique: curating your show, generating new ideas, image assistance, etc.
- Learn New Painting Techniques: Nancy’s expertise includes the following media: oil, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, life drawing, collage and mixed media. Examples of techniques can include; color mixing, gold leaf painting, realism to abstraction, loosening up your style, etc.
- Gain Clarity on Your Vision & Style: identify and articulate about your work, generate new ideas, free any creative blocks, etc.
- Professional and Career Aspects: portfolio review, artist statements, website advice, exhibition tips, tips to get gallery representation, pricing, promotion, framing and hanging, etc.
- Get Expert Technical advice: archival processes, technical issues, shipping and storage, etc.
Any level of experience, style or medium welcome!
For more information, and to arrange your workshop or coaching session contact Nancy
“Nancy Reyner is the kind of teacher you hope for but rarely find. She nurtures your innate abilities while imparting valuable knowledge and techniques. Classes are fun and engaging because she is clear, open, and passionate about what she does.”
—Destiny Allison, artist/author, New Mexico, USA
“I loved working with Nancy. She is an exceptional instructor and a true professional. Working with her enabled me to transfer from printmaking to painting – a new medium for me. I feel confident and won’t ruin another work by not knowing when it’s complete!”
—Dorothy Grandbois, Artist, Professor of Studio Arts Faculty at Institute of American Indian Arts, New Mexico, USA
“Nancy Reyner has been an amazing teacher for me. I have learned so much and attribute her lessons in helping elevate my work to a professional level. She has been a major influence in my art career.”
—Bonnie Teitelbaum, painter, New Mexico, USA