Work With Nancy
Private Hands-On workshop in Santa Fe
Enjoy working one-on-one with me at my Santa Fe studio.
❝ Studying with Nancy is a real treat!
How rare to find a successful professional painter equally dedicated to teaching.❞
—ROSSOVINO, painter, Toronto, Canada
Feeling stuck? Want to shorten the learning curve for a new technique? I can assist with all artistic areas. Find out how I can help you by applying for your very own complimentary Painter’s Review. We’ll hop on a call together, talk about your personal goals, where you feel like you’re falling short and what you may be struggling with. Click below to apply.
In addition to classic painting techniques, I share my expertise with exciting new contemporary processes, such as paint pouring, glazes, textural applications, transparent layering, leafing and atmospheric spatial effects. Receive vital tips, high quality materials, and the all-important individualized learning experience.
Experienced painters will enjoy my unique method for viewing images with a critical eye. Explore new ways to view images with a keen eye, and sharpen your painting process. Take a class with me and fill your creative toolbox with a lifetime of techniques and ideas!
Can’t travel? Click here to learn about online classes.
• PAINTING CRITIQUE – View your paintings to analyze for strengths and weaknesses, improve viewing movement and spatial depth, make your work more viewer-responsive, advice on selecting work for exhibitions, insights into your voice and style.
• NEW VISIONS – generate new ideas, release creative blocks, brainstorm for new inspiration.
• PROFESSIONAL CAREER – portfolio review, artist statements, website advice, exhibitions, how to approach galleries, pricing your art.
• TECHNICAL – improve the archival nature of your paintings for long-lasting quality, shipping and storage tips, answer technical questions and resolve technical issues.
Nancy has been teaching art for more than 30 years, at venues including Columbia University, Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, Anderson Ranch and Santa Fe Art Institute. She received her Bachelors of Fine Arts from Rhode Island School of Design and Masters of Fine Arts from Columbia University.
With expertise in a variety of mediums; including oil, acrylic, watercolor & mixed media, Nancy authored four top selling painting books with North Light Books, appeared on television for HGTV’s “That’s Clever” and has extensive training as a Certified Working Artist for Golden Artist Colors.
Sample Nancy’s teaching style by viewing her FREE VIDEOS.
—Bonnie Teitelbaum, painter, New Mexico, USA
– Rossovino, painter, Toronto, Canada
—Destiny Allison, artist/author, New Mexico, USA
—Dorothy Grandbois, Artist & Art Professor, Institute of American Indian Arts, NM, USA